Sunday, April 5, 2009

out of the mouths of babies...

What a long day this has been. In all the madness, it made me think of how thankful I am to have the exact 2 kids I have. Through all the crying and whining and messes, the day I just spent watching other peoples kids makes me that much more thankful for my own.

Macy is my little cutie pie these days... She adds new words every day.

*She loves her stuffed "elpie" (elephant)
*She now informs me when she is "skinkie" (stinkie) and adds a UGH at the end!! (she hears me talk entirely too much!! )
*She loves for me to sing to her.. (jade never liked my singing) Macy is the only one who appreciates my singing.
*"Momm-ay" is still her favorite person (GRIN!)
*"Alle" (Allen) is still a very close second. and for some reason she looks for him in the mornings most every morning. She always looks out the window and asks "Alle?" every morning.
She is faster than lightening and into everything!!
* if off her normal routine, it could very well be disaterous!
* her snakes hiss like cats.. and she uses the same noise to say "shh"
* her cows just say "mmmm"
*her ducks "Kack"
* her cats "manow"
* and her new favorite words are "no no" and she sounds like such a big girl.
* she loves her "DAAAADE" (Jade - and yes she screams her name... EVERY TIME)... she asks for jade all day til she comes home from school

Jade is such a smart little girl
* She can count to a thousand if i would let her...
* She can read and has been for 2 years, but she is really good at it now!!
* She asks a million questions a day!
* She is getting real artsy fartsy on me! She LOVES to color and play with clay (play doh is the devil.. such a mess!!)and paint and draw.. and whatever else i would let her do!!
* Light brights are the perfect thing for when she is tired and ill and needs some alone time
* she is 6!!
* she still says "Firsht" (for first) and "Pursh" (for purse).. and i realized today how much I will miss that when she is older!
* she still has her baby lisp...
*glip gloss (lip gloss) makes her day..
* she says overalls make her look like a warthog. (but i still make her wear them cause they are so darn cute on her!)
* she is SASSY
*ranch dressing is a must on EVERYTHING as far as she is concerned

I am so very thankful for my kids.. we have had alot of trying days here lately, and days where my nerves are absolutely shot.. but then i remember all of this stuff.. and i just love them that mucch more!! I have the two most absolutely gorgeous amazing little girls that are on the planet!

I pretty much must be the luckiest girl alive.. 2 amazing kids, and the most amazing boyfriend.. I love them all so much!! I LOVE my life.. :)

3 comments:

Leigh Ann D said...

YO! I was TOTALLY agreeing with all that, before I got to the end and I didn't see anything 'bout the greatest GF in the world! HELLO!! :)

Danna said...

and OF COURSE you!!! :)

Belle's Blog said...

I can totally relate! My boys are so amazing...each in so many ways! You wake up one day and all those normal things are precious memories that you miss so much! I remember when I first met your family! I think back to all the memories .( tear ) Love ya!