Monday, March 30, 2009

no windshield wipers and lots of rain...

Not too much going on lately. My windshield wipers in my car died. Completely. They swooshed the last swipe. I'm currently waiting on the place to find the right part for it. It could be a week or so before it can be fixed depending on when they can find the part. So until then, i'm off the roads when it's raining. And it's supposed to rain BOTH days i have school this week! What luck!

Macy is just as rotten as ever. She has added a new word. "Elphie" which means elephant. It's really cute. Yesterday after church on the way home she was saying the names of her little friends... "Abbi" (Addi) and "Emmie" (Emerson & miss emilee)... She got woken up early this morning so I could take my car to the shop, and in return, she was an ill pill all day long. She is one that definately needs her sleep. if she doesn't get it - watch out!

Jade is doing really well in school for the past week! We have gotten all smiley faces for 10 days in a row!!! I am SO PROUD of her!! We have had an extremely rough year with her. She has had one ear infection after the other, her hearing has been really bad. Next Monday is her appt with her new pediatrician. Then the next Thursday is her ENT appt!!! I absolutely can't wait! She has been dealing with this for WAY too long, and is allergic to almost every medication they can give her for an ear infection. there is only ONE medicine she can take. She has had it so much, it's not working very well anymore, which has resulted in her ear drum bursting, and massive amounts of fluid on her ears for the past 4 months. We are PRAYING that they put tubes in her ears VERY SOON!!

I am officially off of spring break, and kicked it off by taking a psychology exam bright and early today.. that i completely forgot to study for!! The rest of my classes start back tomorrow. Fun fun. I am so ready to get school behind me.. I'm ready for life after school and to see what is in store for me and the kids.

thats about all for now. I'm out! :)

1 comment:

Belle's Blog said...

Praying that the dr. visit s go well! Sorry to hear about the car issues! They are just machines! I know that aggravation too! Have a great Friday! Love ya!