Monday, March 16, 2009

Here I go!

Ok.. new to this.. but i decided since most everyone is on the blogging bandwagon, i better jump on too!! :)
Jade is now 6 years old!! Where did the time go? She in in Kindergarten, reading, and writing. She is so smart..
Macy is 20 months old! She is running and talking some... She is my stubborn child.. most definately. She is a climber.. and there is no stopping her.
Allen and I have been together almost a year!! He is the most wonderful man I could have ever imagined! :) I love him sooo very much and can't wait to see what the future holds for us.
I am in school full time at the moment. Hoping to transfer to Wallace within the next 2 semesters. I plan to be a nurse... or something like that!! You never know where life will take you...
We are officially on day 1 of "bye bye bottles"!! We gave them to the trash can last night and went and bought Macy big girl cups. So far, she is doing really well. At naptime, instead of her usual bottle while watching cartoons upstairs and cuddling with Mommy, we decided to do soemthing different since she wasn't interested in her cup. We went to Macy's room and sat in the chair, and picked out a book from her shelf and sat down and read a book to take her mind off of not having her bottle. She was perfectly happy drinking out of her new sippy cup and looking at the pictures and listening to me read her book! She has been asleep for a total of 2 and 1/2 hours now.. and is STILL SLEEPING! WOW! Who would have guessed it would work that well??
Not too much else going on in our little world as of now.. I will blog again soon.. until then.. i must get to studying!!

2 comments:

Belle's Blog said...

Hi Danna ... these kids all have grown so fast ! Good to see ya here!

Belle's Blog said...

I m looking for a follow me button... let me know where urs is located.