Friday, March 20, 2009

What A Day!

Well, last assignment has been done for the week, and no more school til week after next!! Woo hoo! I actually got to take Jade and Macy to the park today after the disastrous trip to go shoe shopping. I'm trying to pick out shoes and next thing you know, my kids are jumping off of benches and running around and pulling boxes off the shelves... I seriously had to check myself. We went straight to the car and I couldn't even talk to them for quite a few minutes. But, after getting some lunch and out of the shoe stores, they straightened up and we got to go to the park. they had a good time.. or seemed to.
We were hoping to go to the mcwane center tomorrow, but looks like that will have to be another day. Macy's ear is draining this afternoon... so i'm just waiting on the fever and pain to set in... poor baby. it seems like we can never catch a break!!! Instead we will grill out, and i will try to get my hands on a copy of twilight!! I want to see it so bad... i'm sure it can do the books NO justice... The books were so amazing... and i actually have a boyfriend who has agreed to watch it with me!!! :) How lucky am i??? :) I'm reading the books for the 4th time now!! :) so i guess it's past time for me to see the movie!! :)
I'm SO GLAD to be out of school for the next week!! I'm going to enjoy the spare time! :)

No comments: