Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Today is a very very special day!! Mine and Allen's 1 year anniversary!! The last year has been one of the best!

I know that there is nothing I can say that will do him justice, but I can try.

I am so glad you are in my life. You are the most handsome, amazing person ever!

You are the love of my life... my soulmate... my best friend!!

You can always make me laugh.. even if it's forced :)

You are so good with my children. You love my children.. and you have no idea how much that means to me! There are not many men that would treat my kids as well as you have. Men like you are rare, and I am so glad that I have found you.

I cannot imagine myself with anyone else. You are the one I can see myself growing old with.

I love you more than you know.

You seem to get me.. or at least try your hardest.

You eat my cooking! :) haha!

You listen to me when no one else will. I know I get long winded and freak out easily about stuff sometimes, but you are so good to just listen.

If I am having a bad day, you always seem to know what to say to make it better.. I always feel better after talking to you...

You have a smile that just melts my heart. It's the most amazing smile ever!

You are patient.. :) (to an extent :) ) You dont' fuss when we can't go out. Which i wish we could do more often, I love every moment I get to spend with you.. whether it's at the house with kids or out by ourselves...

You give the best hugs in the world :) and I love cuddlIing up with you!

And you know what i like best?

YOU LOVE ME TOO :)

Sweetheart, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.. but I am so glad you are around and I'm so glad most of all that you are mine!!

I know I can't do much of anything else for our anniversary, but hey, thats why i'm in school.. to make us the big bucks here in a couple years :) But, I do what you to know that you are loved so very much by me!! You are absolutely amazing, and I am so in love with you! :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART! 1 year and counting...



Photobucket

1 comment:

Belle's Blog said...

Congrats on ur anniversary!