Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by Mckmama at www.mycharmingkids.net (I cant' get the tag to work right.. anyone know how to make it work?)

This week I did not study for my anatomy final. And i most certainly did not put it off until the weekend where I did not have to take my youngest daughter to the hospital. I did not have to wake her up to go, and I did not forget her shoes. She most certainly was not wearing a tshirt and panties over a diaper into the hospital at 9 on a Sunday night! Then, i did not let her walk around on grubby hospital floors. After all, she might get swine flu. I most certainly did not bring her home only to wash her off with baby wipes and put her back in bed after a long night.

And I did not open up my psychology final today only to find out that she added another chapter to it that i did not study for (no really I didn't study for it!!). I did not just make semi educated guesses and cross my fingers and hope I got the right answers!

Tomorrow is not my last final for the semester, and I am not at all excited that it will be OVER for this semester after 12 tomorrow! (GRIN!)

Go check out what everyone else is not doing over at Mckmama's blog!

2 comments:

丽英 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Belle's Blog said...

Hi .... good to see your blogs. You might want to step on over to mine. Your picture is on it! Have a wonderful mothers day .... love ya !